Financial AdministratorDue to continued expansion of our business we are looking to recruit a Financial Administrator at our head office in Dersingham, Norfolk. We believe this is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join a professional and friendly Chartered firm in beautiful surroundings.
What we are offering...
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- 25 Days Holiday (plus generous holiday at Christmas and Bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid Study Leave
- Paid CII Exams and Study Support/Material
- Enter and manage client details on our back-office system and accurately maintain these records
- Help clients and professional connections manage effectively their online portals
- Collate and run client portfolio valuations
- Complete applications/letters of authorities and relevant documents relating to Pensions, Savings, Investments, Protection, Trusts, Estate Planning, Long Term Care and Group Schemes within agreed timescales
- Support Paraplanners and Advisers with their research
- Professionally deal with new and ongoing clients, making sure any queries are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner
- Communicate effectively with the advisers, providers and the firm's introducers
- Minimum 1yr experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines under pressure
- An analytical and inquisitive individual with strong IT skills
Successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview.